We got together for a camp out and ride at the Rumsey's Mother Lode Ranch
April 20 - 22. A good time was had by all.
All photos courtesy of Carl Perry.
You may jump to the newsletter article below the pictures.
01) BCHC is family-oriented. We try to have something for the kids to do at all of our activities.
02) Camping out doesn't have to mean a pup tent.
03) A campfire - the perfect way to end a day.
04) Our hosts, Don and Laurel Rumsey, with their dog. (Julie Perry at far left.)
05) The ice cream social
06) Happy cowboy and ice cream
07) Piñata Scramble
08) Riding around the ranch in style
09) Our littlest cowboy!
This is the end of the pictures. You may read the newsletter article, below, go to the main Activities page, or Home.
Our schedule had a little something for everyone; unit business, clinics, social events, and lots of time for riding.
8:00 AM Breakfast - breakfast committee
8:45 -9:00 AM General Meeting
9:00-10:00 AM Packing Demo - Carl Perry
9:00- ?? Ride anywhere on the ranch
1:00 PM Ice Cream Social - Karen Barindelli, Katherine Reeves
2:00 PM breaking of the piñata - Dave Rumsey 4:00 PM Youth Parade - Susan Erlandson, Julie Perry
6:00 PM Potluck Dinner
7:00 PM Donation Auction
7:30 PM Music around the campfire
Ride until Noon
You may now go to the main Activities page, or Home.